This ZLINE kitchen appliance package has a powerful stainless steel 36" inch range and 36" inch range hood. This premium and professional appliance package is available for your kitchen remodel or build at an affordable price!
- ZLINE 36 in. Professional Gas Range in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel with Blue Matte Door, RGS-BM-36
- ZLINE 36" Ducted DuraSnow® Stainless Steel Range Hood with Blue Matte Shell, 8654BM-36
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Range - Product Type: Freestanding
- Range - Fuel Type: Gas Burners, Gas Oven
- An oven with three layers of glass and professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation that allows for the oven door to stay cool while the oven heats.
- Dual oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel. Allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- Proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full-weight of the oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface.
- 6 Burners with porcelain Cook Top
- Griddle is available as a separate accessory.
Range Hood Included
- Range Hood - Product Type: Wall Mount Range Hood
The ZLINE 8654BM-36 is a 36-inch professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made of 430-grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 400 CFM
|Product Dimensions||36"W x 27.5"D x 36"H|
|Interior Oven Dimensions||30.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H|
Cooktop: Natural or Propane Gas
Oven: Natural Gas
|Voltage||Requires a minimum of 110V/60HZ/30A|
|Product Dimensions||36"W x 23.75"D x 16"H|
|Airflow||280 / 460 / 670 / 700 (CFM)|