This ZLINE kitchen appliance package has a powerful stainless steel 48" Dual Fuel Range, and 48" Range Hood, and a 24" Microwave Drawer, all in Black Stainless Steel. This premium and professional appliance package is available for your kitchen remodel or build at an affordable price!
- Fuel Type: Gas Burners, Electric Oven
- An oven with three layers of glass and professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation that allows for the oven door to stay cool while the oven heats.
- Dual oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel. Allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- Proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full-weight of the oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface.
- Griddle is available as a separate accessory.
- 6 Brass Burners and 1 Fish Burner with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners. Promotes superior heat retention, even flame distribution, contains corrosion, stain, and grime-resistant properties. Get a premium look with the brass color shining from your brand new Range!
Why Brass Burners for your Stove Cooktop?
Even Heat Distribution - Ever complain that your eggs or chicken isn't cooked evenly? Never have this problem with the ZLINE Brass Burners as it is built to cook to perfection.
- Superior Heat Retention - The heat set by you, the chef, is optimized and maintained at the desired temperature. This leads to higher quality cooking performance
- Durability - The Brass material is corrosion and warp resistant! The brass burners will have a longer life AND will be easier to clean. Save time & money!
- Professional Luxury - Add the Brass to your kitchen as final touches to your dream kitchen! The brass color adds the professional luxury look that we all desire.
Read more about the benefits of Brass Burners here: 5 Reasons You Should Buy ZLINE Brass Burners
- Product Type: Wall Mount Range Hood
- This hood will enhance your kitchen to a professional grade cooking experience. A lifetime warranty on the motor and a 3 year manufacturer’s part warranty prove ZLINE is a company that stands behind its product. Significantly different from any other ZLINE collection is the Dual Layer Finish. Two layers of stainless steel and powder coating enables your range hood to endure more smoke and debris cast into the air during the cooking process - ensuring a safer and cleaner home.
- Clean and quiet is the name of the game and this hood is rated at less than 50 decibels - meaning the ambiance of your dinner conversations will not be disturbed while your range hood is at full power.
- Four speed settings available
- Stovetop LED illumination
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters.
- Convection and standard microwave modes that can be used separately or simultaneously
- 300 CFM venting system to efficiently remove smoke, grease, and odors from your cooktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for effortless cleaning and maximal heat
- Illuminated LCD screen and cooktop lights
- Glass turntable to distribute heat evenly
- One-Touch cook for quick and easy snacks
- Control lock for added safety and peace of mind
- Boil water as quickly as 2 minutes and 15 seconds with standard microwave settings
- 2-year parts warranty
|Product Dimensions||48"W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H|
|Interior Oven Dimensions||
Large Oven: 26.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H
Small Oven: 12.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H
Cooktop: Natural or Propane Gas
Oven: Convection Electric
|Voltage||*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30-50A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Product Dimensions||48"W x 19.7"D x 10.5"H|
|Airflow||120 / 240 / 320 / 400 (CFM)|
|Product Dimensions||23 7/8"W x 24"D x 15"H|
Appliance Academy - Learn More:
- Are ZLINE Ranges Any Good?
ZLINE vs. Viking Range - Which Range Should You Buy?
Is ZLINE a Good Brand?
- Who Makes ZLINE Appliances?